Friday 25 August 2017

War for the Planet of the apes and Dunkirk thoughts

Not too Long ago and More recently I saw the movies War for the planet of the apes and Dunkirk both of these movies I really enjoyed  Dunkirk especially which was as I was told pretty loud but I felt that added to the experience my theater was pretty filled up at Dunkirk's showing and had a decent amount of people when I went and saw War for the planet of the apes I feel that Woody Harrelson was a good bad guy in the movie and did a good job at portraying is insanely driven character Dunkirk had wonderful sound and visuals and interesting moments when you weren't sure when the next loud noise was gonna happen over all both of these movies were really well done and had great stories that are recommended for viewing next thought blog will be The Emoji Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment