Wednesday 30 August 2017

The Emoji Movie Thoughts

This Afternoon I went and saw The Emoji Movie  which I despite the mixed reviews mostly negative enjoyed I really thought this was a interesting but shorter then usual movie being only 86 minutes but still a fun movie to see especially since I used emoji a lot during the MSN days and still do to this day via Facebook and texting however not nearly as much. The Emoji Movie has its funny bits but is probably not worth the full admission price at your local theater if one was to see it i'd recommend that you see it on the cheap day or matinee just in case you end up not liking it. Overall this movie delivers on being a bit of fun for 86 minutes a movie one can see with kids or grand kids or on their own definitely not as bad as a lot of the reviews say but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment