Monday 29 May 2017

Pirates Of the Caribbean: Dead men tell no tales (tiny spoiler)

Early Yesterday evening. I saw the newest installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise Dead Men Tell No Tales. I thought this was a really good movie with great effects sound visuals and score (music). My Favorite part of the movie was the ship enters a big cave like structure and shoots all of her cannons at another ship they've been hunting. I thought this looked really cinematic and was just a good shot overall. Johnny Depp did a great job as usual portraying capt. jack sparrow. One funny part for me happens when he falls face first in the mud from a fence after a futile attempt to keep his balance exclaiming "bugger" before doing so not to mention the noises he makes while trying to keep his balance seeing him afterwards entering a bar and seeing his face covered in mud was the icing on the cake of this gag. Overall I really enjoyed this film and would recommend any pirates fans to go see it whether or not of course they enjoy it is entirely them.

No comments:

Post a Comment